If you're planning to play Lost Ark Online, you've come to the right place. But just like most MMORPG titles out there, it has a variety of mechanics and features that could be confusing, especially for first-timers. So we listed are some of the key features of the Lost Ark Online:
• Vast World – Explore the huge world of Lost Ark Online, filled with perils, intense boss fights, and strange new places.
• Tripod Skill System – Create a unique skill set by mixing different skill elements.
• Combos – Build up your character and make use of the eight skill systems to create chain combos.
• Classes – There are six base classes and 18 subclasses to choose from.
• Customize Your Path – Choose what Life Skills you want to learn, like fishing, mining, and digging, to unearth some hidden treasures and dark secrets.
• Sailing – You'll be sailing across the map on your own Ark to discover new lands, people, and possibilities.
• Raid Bosses and Cinematic Dungeons – Play with others to defeat powerful bosses in Raids and stunning cinematic dungeons as part of PvE modes.
• The Colosseum – challenge other players to combat in 1v1 or 3v3 PvP matches in a battle arena.
• Island Ownership – Rule your own island!
• Mini-Games – take a break at the local tavern and challenge players to a monster card game or keg drinking contests for a bit of light-hearted fun.
Lost Ark's western release is due sometime this autumn, and you can check out the news page at lostark.gold if you're curious to learn more.